Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Add this to your Roost

You should know: I live in a small apartment. I'm a kitchen designer and I don't have any base cabinets larger than 12" wide. So, I'm always on the lookout for great products to make a small space a little bit more practical.

Allow me to introduce to you: DrawerDecor






DrawerDecor is a pretty sweet little deal. Here's how it works:

The rubber base mat comes in a large sheet and can be easily cut to fit into any size drawer. You don't even have to worry about cutting in a straight line, they put a handy grid on it.
Arrange your utensils on the drawer and secure them with the rubber dividers, or Divitz. The Divitz adhere to the mat without any type of adhesive and are totally re-positionable!  You can take everything out and give it a wash whenever you feel like it.


Voila! No more utensils rolling around in the drawer. The sky's the limit on these puppies. I use mine to keep my silverware in check since my drawers are too small for standard size dividers. Use them in your office or put them in your toolbox.


Best of all - they come in lots of great colors including sky blue, red, orange, lime green and lilac.

A starter kit goes for $24.99 and includes a base mat, 5 large Divitz, 5 small Divitz, and 5 T Divitz.

Order Here: http://www.drawerdecor.com/order.html
Picture from DrawerDecor website: www.drawerdecor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment