Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday Wishes and Surprises

Today's the day! 
It's my birthday!


This is where I wish I was spending the day...


But enough about me! 

I have a birthday present for you!


The new blog is being soft launched today, just for you.
(I guess that makes it the new blog's birthday, too)
 
 

Roost is now Jayme Designs!
All of your favorite posts are already on the new page, so you'll still have access without having to flip back and forth. 
From today forward, posts will be written and published on Jayme Designs.
So, be sure to bookmark the page and subscribe by email to keep up to date!

Because Jayme Designs is still growing, you may notice small design changes to the new page and new features (like design services!) will continue to be added.

If you are interested in design services, be sure to mention that you were a reader of Roost for a special discount.

Head on over to the new page to check it out!

Hooray!

Cheers! Let's crack open the bubbly!

No comments:

Post a Comment