Friday, June 8, 2012

The life of a designer

Work is rough...especially when it's nice outside.
At my day job, we have a lot of clients building large summer homes on the beaches of Rhode Island. I love my job, but it can be pretty rough designing beautiful homes that any normal person will never be able to afford. (On a side note, this is why I enter Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes daily)

So, occasionally we treat ourselves to a lunch out. We just so happened to find a spot for burgers right on the beach (too bad I was wearing riding boots).


I snagged this picture from my seat while waiting for my two 4 oz patty burger topped with mac and cheese to arrive. I'll be spending the rest of the morning at the gym working it off.

So, even though I'll probably never get my own summer beach house, I'll settle for fatty burgers and lunches like this one. What is it about the ocean that just seems to make everything better?

No comments:

Post a Comment