Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fun Find....Butcher Chart Prints

If you didn't already know it, I'm a kitchen and bath designer by trade. I love all aspects of interior design (except how much time I spend on the computer). But, I love my niche the most.
The kitchen and the bathroom are two of my favorite rooms in a house. I could spend an hour detailing all the reasons why, but it really comes down to two core pleasures in my life: cooking and relaxing baths.

I tell you that to tell you this: I love to cook. I'm no pro, but I make a mean creme brulee. I dream of someday being able to design my dream kitchen with lots of counter space and a SubZero refrigerator.
When I finally get there (and believe me, it will be a while) today's "fun find" is definitely going to be a part of it.

Image Source: ZGallerie.com

Love these prints. They're the perfect combination of practicality, artistry, and simplicity. These prints could fit into a whole host of different styles from a rustic kitchen to a traditional one with white cabinets, marble counters and maybe a dark walnut counter on the island. Throw in some antique dark metal stools at the island and a bottle of cabernet sauvignon? Drooling.



Images Souce: ZGallerie.com

Order just one or buy all three and hang them stacked vertically. 
At this price, you can afford them all (which is half the reason I like them so much).

Each print measures 18" H x 22" W and you don't even have to go frame shopping. They each come with a dark espresso frame.
The best part? They're $39.99 a piece.
That's a pretty great price, considering it includes the frame.



If these aren't quite up your alley, check out the other art at Z Gallerie. They have some great stuff at reasonable prices. I have it bookmarked on my computer! You might want to bookmark it on yours, too!

Sources:
Cow Butcher Chart from Z Gallerie. Buy it at http://www.zgallerie.com/p-11021-cow-butcher-chart.aspx
Pig Butcher Chart from Z Gallerie. Buy it at http://www.zgallerie.com/p-11020-pig-butcher-chart.aspx
Fish Butcher Chart from Z Gallerie. Buy it at http://www.zgallerie.com/p-11019-fish-butcher-chart.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment